Mexican Shrimp Gazpacho with Cucumber and Tomatoes
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 8 servings
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 large peeled and seeded cucumber
- 2 cups spicy hot 8 vegetable juice from a 46 oz bottle
- few cooked shrimp
- sprig of cilantro
- Dice tomatoes, bell peppers and cucumber.
- In food processor or blender, pulse juice with half the veggies until finely chopped.
- Pour into a bowl, stir in the remaining juice and veggies.
- Ladle into smaller bowls.
- Top with shrimp and cilantro.