This nourishing conditioner blends two ingredients from nature — honey for shine and olive oil for moisture — and is enhanced with essential oil of rosemary to stimulate hair growth.
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup warmed olive oil (2 tablespoons for normal to oily hair)
- 4 drops essential oil of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of xanthan gum (available in health food stores)
- Place all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a clean plastic bottle with a snug-fitting cap.
- To use, apply a small amount to your slightly dampened hair.
- Massage your scalp and work the conditioner through your hair until it is completely and evenly distributed.
- Next, cover your hair with a warm towel (your microwave or dryer can heat it up) or shower cap; leave the conditioner in place on to nourish and condition for 30 minutes.
- Remove the towel or shower cap; shampoo lightly and rinse with cool water.
- Dry as normal and enjoy shinier, softer and healthier hair the natural way.