||55 - 60 minutes
| Pasta Recipes
- Cook mostaccioli until al dente in boiling salted water. Drain and set aside.
- In skillet, combine meat, sausages, onion, green pepper and garlic. Cook while breaking up meat, until browned. Drain off fat.
- To the meat, add all remaining ingredients, except egg and cheeses. Bring meat sauce to a boil. Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Combine egg and cheeses. To assemble, stir cooked pasta into meat sauce. Place half in 1 quart buttered baking dish.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over the top. cover with remaining pasta.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until cooked through.