- preparation time: 15 minutes
- cooking time 25: minutes
- First slice the apple, banana and dry pineapple into small pieces and mixed in a small bowl.
- Combine butter, five egg whites and sugar then mixed up until it will melt the butter.
- Then followed, baking powder, chocolate powder, vanillin sugar, oil and milk.
- Mixed it again.
- After that add: flour, banana, raisins, dry pineapple and apples.
- Bake in a 200 °F oven for about 25 minutes, until internal temperature is 150 to 200 °F.
- Remove from oven, let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing