- To make the batter, sift the flour into a large bowl.
- Add the egg and egg yolks.
- Stir in the milk, water, oil and nutmeg.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Whisk the egg whites with salt until stiff, and fold into batter.
- Grease a pancake pan or frying pan with butter.
- When hot, pour in a enough batter and cook on both sides until lightly browned.
- Continue until all the batter is used.
- Keep the pancakes warm in the oven at low heat.
- Push the curd cheese through a sieve, cream the butter with the egg yolk and add to the cheese.
- Add sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Stir in milk if the mixture is too stiff.
- Put a spoonful of filling on each pancake, fold over and serve hot.