Open-face Crab and Artichoke Melt
- Mix first 5 ingredients and ½ cup parsley in a large bowl to blend.
- Transfer crab mixture to 8x8x2-inch glass baking dish.
- You can prepare up to this point and cover and refrigerate for 6 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake crab mixture until bubbling and heated through, about 25 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bread slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Divide hot crab mixture among bread slices, using about ½ cup each.
- Top with tomato slices, then Monterey jack cheese slices.
- Broil sandwiches until cheese melts, watching carefully to avoid burning, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the 2 tsp of parsley and serve hot.