Open-faced Mini Ruben Sandwiches
- ¼ cup of Thousand Island dressing
- 24 slices of cocktail rye bread
- ½ lb of thinly sliced corned beef
- 1½ cups of chopped sauerkraut, well drained
- 4 oz of sliced Swiss cheese
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Spread ½ teaspoon of the Thousand Island dressing on each slice of the rye bread.
- Top each with a slice of corned beef and 1 tablespoon of sauerkraut.
- Cut the cheese slices to fit the bread and place over the sauerkraut.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately