Pasta, California Avocado and Rotini Salad
- 1 Pound rotini, cooked and cooled
- ¼ Cup carrots, peeled, sliced thin and blanched
- ½ Cup Broccoli florets, blanched
- ¼ Cup medium Mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ Cup each red and yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ¼ Cup prepared Italian dressing
- ½ Cup tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ California avocado, seeded, peeled and cubed
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing and balsamic vinegar.
Toss salad ingredients with 1.4 cup dressing mixture. Cover and refrigerate 4–6 hours to allow flavors to blend.
Just before serving, toss avocados and remaining dressing with Pasta salad. Serve.
Preparation time: 30 minutes. Refrigeration time: 4–6 hours.