Pece al Forno Simplice
Simple baked fish From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 2 lbs sole, washed and dried
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup parsley, minced
- 1 scallion, green and white part, minced
- juice of ½ medium lemon
- ¼ cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup olive oil
- Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish.
- Place fillets in one layer in dish and salt and pepper them.
- Spread parsley and scallions over them evenly.
- Dribble lemon juice over the fish.
- Now cover with very thin layer of breadcrumbs.
- You may not use all the ¼ cup crumbs.
- Slowly pour olive oil over fish, drop by drop so that all is well covered.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Fish is done with it flakes easily with a fork. Avoid overcooking. Test a little sooner than you think it is done.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group