Potatoes à la Huancaina
- Cover the potatoes with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender.
- Drain and cool.
- Peel and slice into ½-inch rounds.
- In a skillet, warm the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and chile and cook about 6 minutes.
- Put the onion in a blender and add the cottage cheese, grated cheese, and skim milk.
- Puree until smooth.
- Arrange some potato slices on top of the lettuce and spoon sauce over them.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley; decorate each with an olive and serve.
- Serve with grilled fish.