- Scramble the eggs in a bowl.
- Add the milk, pepper and salt to the bowl.
- Spray the oil 3 times into a frying pan, place it on the hob and turn on the heat to maximum.
- Add the salad to the frying pan and stir for 2 minutes.
- Once the salad becomes wet in texture (don't touch it, just look), pour the bowl's mixture into the pan.
- Cook until the eggs settle (around ⅘ minutes) then add grated cheese on top.
- Leave for a further ⅔ minutes and then place the frying pan under the grill.
- Switch the grill to maximum and leave until fully cooked or golden brown (depending on taste).
- Serve with more salad or carbs of your choice.