This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 8 ounces medium noodles
- 1½ cups creamed cottage cheese
- 1½ cups dairy sour cream
- ½ cup white onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 16 ounce can drained salmon
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cook noodles as directed on package then drain.
- Mix noodles, cottage cheese, sour cream, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add drained salmon then place salmon mixture in greased casserole and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group