- 30 dkg veal
- 50 g fresh okra
- 30 g butter or margarine
- 2 dl sour cream
- 30 g flour
- 80 g mixture of carrots
- 2 yolks
- 10 dkg lemon
- Cut the veal into cubes.
- Heat butter or margarine in a frying pan and add meat and vegetables.
- Keep on medium until the meat and the vegetables soften a bit and add flour.
- Then, move the mixture into a pot, add water, okra, salt and pepper and boil.
- Make a separate mixture of yolks and sour cream and add it to the boiling soup.
- After this, do not boil anymore.
- Serve the soup with lemon to add special aroma.