Shanghai-style Spicy Sour Soup
- Soak the dry fungus and mushroom, clean and wipe dry, shredded.
- Whisk the egg with 3 tbsp of water and a little cornflour.
- Stir fry the spring onion, mushrooms with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Add 6 cup of water (approx. ½ liter) until boiled.
- Shred spring onion, add all shredded materials to soup.
- Add sauce (1) and cornflour solution, stir well until boiled.
- Pour the egg solution and stir gently until egg float on surface.
- Add sauce (2) , mix well and until boiled for 1 minute, serve.