Small-size Macaroni with Rikotta
- 600 g macaroni
- chopped parsley
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- 400 g ricotta
- salt and pepper
- 50 g butter
- 3 eggs
- Boil macaroni in salted water.
- When cooked, drain and put into a pan.
- Add butter to macaroni and cook for a few minutes on a very low heat.
- Mix ricotta beaten eggs, chopped parsley and seasoning.
- Add ricotta mixture to macaroni top with the chopped tomatoes and cover with the cheese and continue cooking under a slow grill till golden about 10 minutes.