Sour Cream Cranberry Bars
- 2 Cups Dried cranberries
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 2 Cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
Zest From One Large orange
Preheat The Oven to 350 Degrees.
Drain in a Colander, Pat Dry, And Set Aside.
- 2. Cream The butter And brown sugar Together. Add The Oats, 1 1/2 CupsAll-Purpose flour, baking soda, nutmeg And Mix Until Combined.
- 3. Set Two Cups of This Oat Mixture Aside For The Topping. Pat TheRemaining Mixture Into an Ungreased 8 1/2 x 13-Inch Pan as The BottomCrust. Bake For Twelve Minutes or Until The Crust Starts to Brown.
- 4. Mix The cranberries With The sour cream, granulated sugar, 2Tablespoons all-purpose flour, orange Zest, vanilla, And egg. Pour OverThe Baked Crust.
- 5. Crumble The Remaining Oat Mixture Over The cranberry Layer.
- 6. Bake For 30 to 32 Minutes or Until The Top is Browned And The FillingSet. Let Cool Completely And Cut Into Bars.
contributed by :
- "World Recipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/World_Recipes