- Bring two cups of water to a boil in a large pot.
- Put greens in pot.
- Cover and steam until greens are nearly tender.
- While greens are cooking: combine flour, lemon juice, and a few spoonfuls of water in a small bowl or cup.
- Stir vigorously until mixture is smooth.
- Remove greens from heat and drain.
- Heat oil in a separate pan. Sauté the Onion, tomatoes, and hot pepper together. Add spices to taste.
- Add meat. Add flour-lemon juice mixture and stir until smooth.
- Reduce heat. Add drained greens. Cover and simmer over low heat until greens are fully tender and sauce is thickened.
- Make some Ugali to serve with your Sukuma Wiki.