This is a great healthy breakfast that you can make in large quantities to last the week.
- 170 g / 6 oz rolled oats
- 170 g / 6 oz raisins or sultanas
- 110 g / 4 oz dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 110 g / 4 oz hazelnuts, split in half and roasted
- 350 ml / 12 fl oz fresh apple juice
- 2 apples (Coxes or Granny Smith apple|Granny Smiths) peeled and coarsely grated
- 1 small tub Greek or natural yoghurt
- 4 ripe apricots, roughly chopped
- clear honey to serve
- In a large bowl mix together the oats, raisins, apricots and hazelnuts.
- Pour over the apple juice and leave for 10 – 15 minutes to allow the oats and dried fruit to soak up the juice.
- Divide the muesli between 6 glass bowls and top with the grated apple.
- Spoon on a dollop of yoghurt and drizzle over some honey.
- Serve immediately.