Three Cheese Pasta Skillet
From Menu and Recipes Week 6/10/07
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/
- Serves 6.
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew pasta
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded two-cheese blend
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can French fried onions
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Mix soup, water, pepper, cheese and ½ can onions in skillet.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add pasta and top with remaining onions.
- Cover and heat over low heat 2 minutes or until hot.