Toasted Baguette Slices with Pecan Butter, Brie and Apples
- Place baguette slices on cookie sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Bake 8 minutes or until golden brown in 400 °F (250 °C) oven remove and allow to cool.
- Blend pecans and oil in processor or blender to smooth paste. Season with salt.
- Spread cream cheese on croutons, top with apple slices then, brie slices.
- Spread pecan butter over top of each one.
- Top with pecan half.
- Place back on cookie sheet and Bake until cheese melts slightly or for 1 minute.