Toasted Pine Nut Couscous with Garlic Shrimp
- Peel, devein and rinse Shrimp, and then pat dry. Place Shrimp in a large self-sealing plastic bag. Add oil, garlic, tarragon, thyme and Old Bay seasoning and seal bag. Gently turn and 'massage' the bag to coat the Shrimp with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Prepare the couscous according to the package directions, substituting the chicken broth for the water. Stir the onions into the couscous. Set aside.
- Combine the lemon juice and butter in a bowl, and set aside.
- Saute' the Shrimp in a large skillet with the marinade over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until Shrimp turns opaque. ( Do not overcook or the Shrimp will be tough.) Pour half of the butter over the Shrimp.
- To serve, divide the spinach among individual bowls. Spoon the couscous onto the spinach. Arrange the Shrimp on the couscous and pour the remaining lemon butter over everything. Sprinkle with shredded parmesan.