Turkey Cutlets with Avocado-Cranberry Salsa
- Turkey Cutlets
- ¾ Cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 Cups cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Pounds Turkey cutlets
- 6 Tbsp vegetable oil
- avocado cranberry Salsa
- ½ large navel orange, chopped
- 2 large jalapeno peppers, seeded
- ½ (12-ounce) package fresh cranberries (1 ½ cups)
- ½ Cup DOMINO granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 small California avocados, peeled and coarsely chopped
Stir together first 4 ingredients.
Dredge Turkey cutlets in mixture.
Fry one-third of cutlets in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
Repeat procedure twice.
Serve with Avocado-cranberry Salsa
Pulse 4 to 6 times or until coarsely chopped.
Transfer mixture to a bowl
Gently stir in avocado.
Chill up to 3 hours, if desired.