Williams Estate Blender Lemon Pie
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 1 lemon sliced
- ½ cup water
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Place all ingredients in blender except cinnamon and sugar and blend well.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust then sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake at 400°F for 35 minutes.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group