This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Pryor Estate in Grapevine, Texas in 1996. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- 10 ounces asparagus
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup creamy cottage cheese
- ½ cup baking mix
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato peeled and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Lightly grease a square baking dish.
- Spread asparagus on bottom of dish.
- Mix sour cream, cottage cheese, baking mix, butter and eggs with hand mixer for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over asparagus then arrange tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes==References==
- "Catsrecipes Y-Group" http://Groups.Yahoo.Com/Group/Catsrecipes/ Catsrecipes Y-Group