- Serve Hot
- Try Raita with this dish.
- In a large bowl mix the black beans, salsa, Onion, peppers and chili powder. If possible refrigerate over night to enhance the flavor.
- Microwave the bean mixture for about 2 minutes or heat over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add little water if the mixture is too thick.
- Spread one tablespoon of sour cream in the center of the burrito, then place three tablespoons of the mixture over the cream and a layer of tomato, lettuce and Cheese.
- Fold the ends and then roll up. Microwave until just heated through.
- Serve with extra sour cream and salsa.