Bell Pepper Steak
- While rice is cooking, pound Beef to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut into 1/4" wide strips.
- Sprinkle meat with paprika and allow to stand while preparing other ingredients.
- Using a large skillet, brown meat in butter.
- Add garlic and broth.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir in onions and green peppers.
- Cover and cook 5 minutes more.
- Blend cornstarch, water, and soy sauce.
- Stir into meat mixture.
- Cook, stirring until clear and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir gently.
- Serve over beds of fluffy rice.