California Avocado Paradise Fruit Salad
This salad is a refreshing summer salad that goes well with a light Pasta and wine for quick dinner on those lazy days of summer. Fruits paired with avocado can change depending on what's available in your area.
- 2 avocados, peeled,pitted and cubed
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled anc cubed
- 2 Cups fresh or canned pineapple chunks
- 11 oz can mandarine oranges, drained
- ½ Cup fat free plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
- ½ tsp lime zest
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
Add this dressing to fruits in large bowl and gently fold until fruit mixture is coated.
Garnish with lime peel curls if desired.