- 1 can salmon, 6½ oz or 233 g
- 2 cup soda crackers, coarsely crush
- 1 can corn, creamed, 14 oz
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup green pepper, cubed
- 1 egg
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp almonds, thin sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Drain salmon in large bowl.
- Remove skin and bones.
- Crush soda crackers with rolling pin coarsely.
- Add to salmon, reserving 2 tbsp.
- Add corn, cheese, milk, green pepper and pepper. Mix.
- Beat egg lightly with fork in small bowl and add to salmon-corn mixture. Mix well.
- Put in greased 6 cup casserole dish with lid.
- Smooth top.
- Top with reserved crushed soda crackers and dot with butter.
- Sprinkle top with thin sliced almonds.
- Bake covered 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Uncover for last 5 minutes.