Difference between revisions of "Christmas Cookie Slices"
m (Robot: Changing Category:Christmas Cookies)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 12:24, 25 March 2012
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup margarine or butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Mix sugar, margarine, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Divide into 3 equal parts.
- Shape each part into a roll, about 1½ inches in diameter.
- Wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hrs.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut rolls into ⅛ inch slices.
- Place about 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie shoot.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet.