Excellent with mashed potatoes and broccoli or carrots. Leftovers will keep well, covered and refrigerated, up to 4 days or freeze up to 2 months. From "Catsrecipes Y-Group"
- Source: Chatelaine Magazine, November 2005
- Prep. time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 4 to 6 hours
- Makes 4 servings
- In bowl of slow cooker, whisk beer with soup and BBQ sauce.
- Mixture will be lumpy.
- Remove string from pork and trim off excess fat.
- Place pork in beer mixture.
- Cover and cook till pork is tender (4 to 5 hours on high or 6 to 8 hours on low)