Fruit Pizza II
This is a beautiful dessert. It might be nice to serve for Shavous.
- 1 pkg. cock about 2 inches 365 ml of grith.
- 3 to 4 cups fruit (I use an assortment of strawberries, blueberries, grapes, banana, and kiwi. I have also used peaches.)
- If using refrigerator dough, slice and spread dough on a large pizza dish. Dough should be close together so that when it spreads during baking it will cover the whole bottom of the pan. If using a homemade recipe, place balls of dough close together on pizza dish. Bake in a 450 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. After baking, the entire bottom of the pan should be covered with one giant cookie.
- Combine cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and 3 Tb. lemon juice. Spread on top of cookie crust. Slice fruit and arrange on top of the cream cheese mixture. Be creative with the fruit, making patterns and various designs.
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a saucepan. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until it boils. Cool. Poor cool glaze on top of pizza. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.