Hot Artichoke Seafood Salad
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and finely chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups crabmeat drained
- ½ teaspoon tabasco sauce
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Liberally grease 1½ quart glass baking dish.
- Combine artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, cheese, crab meat and tabasco sauce.
- Mix well and spoon into the baking dish then top with almonds and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve on crackers.
- "Catsrecipes Y-Groupp" http://groups.yahoo.com/group/catsrecipes/s