From: Vegetarian Cooking for Diabetics by Patricia Mozzer
- 1½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup raisins
- Mix the first four ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Beat in the next four ingredients.
- Lightly oil a frying pan and spoon batter on by tablespoon turning when the top bubbles.
- The pancakes are great for lunch sandwiches too.
- The oatmeal ones are especially good with peanut butter.
Per serving (3 pancakes):
- Cal: 484 | pro: 18gm | fat: 12gm | car: 76gm
- Food exchanges: 3 starch/breads | 1 fruit | 1 milk | 1 fat