Orange Salsa Pork Chops
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- salt to taste
- fresh cilantro
- orange slices
- Brown pork chops in hot oil.
- Add orange juice, salsa, brown sugar, cumin, ginger and salt.
- Cover and simmer until chops are cooked through.
- Reduce the sauce by cooking uncovered.
- Serve with rice and top with cilantro; garnish with orange slices.