Orange Thai Shrimp
- 1 lb. large Shrimp, cooked, peeled, deveined
- Sections of 3 oranges, seeded, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 10 mint leaves, coarsley chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried red chile flakes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp. sauce
- Peel of 1 orange, cut into thin strips
- Combine the Shrimp and oranges in a bowl and mix well.
- Stir in the mint, garlic, salt and red chile flakes.
- Add the lime juice, sauce and orange peel and mix well.
- Marinate, covered in the refrigerator for 1 hour or longer, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon onto a glass platter or into a crystal bowl.
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.