Pecan Spice Cookies
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1/4 Cup(s) oil
- 1/2 Cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup(s) brown, date sugar
- 3/4 Cup(s) whole weat pastry flour
- 1/2 Cup(s) unbleached, white flour
- 3/4 Cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/2 Cup(s) Raisins
- 1 Teaspoon(s) anise seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 Dash(s) nutmeg
- 1 Dash(s) ginger
- 1 Dash(s) cloves
- 1/4 Cup(s) shredded coconut
Preheat the oven to 400F.
Mix the oil and sweeteners together well.
In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients, then slowly stir them into the liquid mixture.
For each cookie, drop 1-2 Tbsp of the dough onto lightly oiled cookie sheets, about 2"-3" apart.
Bake for 9–12 minutes, until lightly browned but still soft.
Cool on wire racks.
The cookies will get crispy as they cool.