- Ethnicity - Assamee, North East Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Ease the fillets away from the backbone of the , leaving them attached at the sides.
- Rub the oil on to the insides and outside of the whole .
- Apply in between the fillets.
- Mix together all the ingredients into a paste, marinate the with it, spooning the remaining into the insides of the for an hour.
- Wrap the in an aluminum foil and cook on a barbecue.
- If cooked on an open charcoal fire, wrap it in a banana leaf and tie up the inside the banana leaf till cooked and ready to be served.
- Serve with plain boiled rice.