Sauk-Prairie Eagle Inn Easy Sour Cream Raisin Pie
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 7 to 8 servings
- 1 prepared 8- or 9-inch pie shell
- 1 cup raisins
- 2¼ cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 rounded tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Bake pie shell according to recipe or package directions, then set aside to cool completely.
- Combine raisins and water in large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high power for 8 minutes.
- While raisins and water are cooking, combine all remaining ingredients except vanilla in medium bowl.
- Add to raisin-watermixture, then return to microwave oven and cook on high power for 6 minutes.
- Add vanilla; pour into cooled pie shell.
- Let cool slightly,then refrigerate to allow filling to set.