Difference between revisions of "Summer Fruit Salad"
m (Robot: Removing from Category:Dessert Salad Recipes)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 13:21, 24 March 2012
Makes 4 servings.
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/2 cup grape halves
- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced into quarters
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup banana slices
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- lettuce leaves
- Combine rice, strawberries, grapes, kiwi fruit, pineapple tidbits and banana in large bowl.
- Blend pineapple juice, yogurt and honey in small bowl.
- Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly. Serve on lettuce leaves.