Szechwan Burgers with Cilantro Slaw
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Cookoff Winner, Category Quick Weeknight Favorites
- Prep: 20 minutes | Chil: 30 minutes | Grill: 10 minutes
- Makes 6 servings
- ⅓ cup Kraft cucumber ranch dressing
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp orange juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1½ cups loosely packed shredded cole slaw mix
- ½ cup diced green onion
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- vegetable cooking spray for grilling
- 1½ lb ground chicken breast
- ¼ cup Kraft Asian toasted sesame dressing
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1½ tsp Szechwan seasoning
- 6 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients and ¼ tsp salt in a large bowl.
- Stir in coleslaw mix, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes, up to 2 hours.
- Coat a cold cooking grate with cooking spray and place on grill.
- Preheat grill to 300°F to 350°F (medium).
- Combine ground chicken, next 3 ingredients, and remaining ¾ tsp salt in a large bowl until blended.
- Shape into 6 (¾-inch) patties.
- Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until done.
- Grill buns cut side down 1 – 2 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Place 1 burger on top of each bottom bun; top evenly with slaw mixture, and tops of buns.