A Catfish recipe.
- 6 U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets, 6 to 8 ounces each
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups Favorite salsa or Fresh Garden Relish (see recipe below)
- Fresh Garden Relish Ingredients
- 4 Medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup Minced red onions
- 1 Jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
2. When ready to grill, place the on an oiled perforated grill rack over the fire. Grill until the is opaque and just beginning to flake when tested with a fork, about 10 minutes per inch of thickness, turning once halfway through the cooking.
3. Serve the topped with salsa. Serves 6.
4. For Fresh Garden Relish: Combine all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Makes 5 to 6 cups.