To make coconut pudding for 6 people, we need:
- 4 eggs
- 425 milliliters of thick coconut milk
- 115 grams of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Jasmin water
- Put eggs, coconut milk, sugar and Jasmin water in a dish and beat until foamy.
- Pour the mixture into a fireproof dish and place on top of a bamboo steam basket.
- Cover the basket and place above a large wok with boiling water. Steam the pudding for 30-40 minutes, or until no longer fluid. If the pudding is boiled too fast, it becomes rubbery.
- Take the pudding out of the steamer and allow to cool.