Artichoke Dip or Sandwich Filling
This is great as a dip, or in a pita sandwich. I hope you like it, and i promise not to post too often until i actually learn to measure and write :-).
- 1 pack frozen artichoke hearts
- Italian herbs
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 3 garlic cloves peeled and squinched up into little pieces
- 1 large package of mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup or so fat-free parmesan cheese
- 2 spoonsful of fat-free mayo and fat-free sour cream
- 1 dash worcestershireshshchestshire (you know what I mean)
- Marinate artichoke hearts with Italian herbs and some balsamic vinegar.
- I myself add a teaspoon or so of olive oil (someone will be coming to measure me now, I'm sure).
- Stir artichoke hearts and rest of ingredients together.
- Don't put in so much white stuff that it is too moist because the mushrooms will release moisture and then it will get gross.
- Bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes in a french white corning ware casserole.
- If you put it in anything else it will explode.