Best in Town Guacamole
- 3 Large Genuine California avocados
- 3 oz finely diced red onion
- 1 roma tomato, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Ranch dressing (1T sour cream and 1/2 t ranch dressing mix can be substituted)
- Sprinkle of garlic powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
Peel and pit avocados and place in large bowl.
With a Potato masher or fork, mash until a near creamy substance.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Cover and chill for 2–3 hours
Serve with tortilla chips, salsa, and sour cream.