- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Grease muffin pans.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and mace.
- Beat the Sugar, oil, egg and vanilla for 30 seconds.
- Add the flour mixture and milk to the egg mixture. Beat for 30 seconds after each addition .
- Fill 10 muffin cups with 2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes .
- Combine the 1/2 cup Sugar and the cinnamon.
- Melt the butter or margarine.
- Roll each muffin in melted butter and coat all over in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Serve immediately with butter and jelly.