Californian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Wash chicken and place in large soup pot.
- Add water up to the top of the chicken.
- Add bouillon cubes, celery stalks, onion and pepper (to taste).
- Bring to boil, cover and let simmer for 3 hours.
- Be sure not to burn the bottom.
- Remove vegetables and chicken.
- Break up the chicken meat into small pieces with a fork and put back into the soup.
- Continue to lightly simmer the soup while you prepare the pasta in a separate pan, then add pasta to soup.
- While cooking the pasta, boil the carrots in a pan for about 30 minutes and add to the soup.