Cavatelli with Arugula and Anchovy
Cavatelli is a kind of pasta popular in southern Italy and Sicily.
- 1 pound cavatelli
- 1 pound arugula, washed and chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 4 rinsed salted anchovy fillets
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil, salt abundantly, and add the pasta.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add the arugula.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add garlic and anchovy fillets, stirring until they melt, about 1 minute.
- Drain the pasta and arugula and toss with the olive oil-and-anchovy sauce.