Chocolate Sour-Cream Icing
|Chocolate Sour-Cream Icing|
|on 1-2-3-4 Cake|
Chocolate sour-cream icing is an icing or frosting with a bit of tang to take the edge off the sugar overload. It can be icing or frosting depending on what you want.
- 1 C (240g) Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 C (60g) Butter
- 1/2 C (120g) Sour Cream
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/4 t Salt
- 1-3 C (240g to 700g) Icing Sugar
Melting chocolate - step 2.JPG
1.Melt the chocolate and butter together. (See Melting chocolate)
Chocolate Sour-Cream Icing before adding icing sugar.JPG
2. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream, vanilla extract and salt.
3. Slowly beat or stir in the icing sugar until the mixure has the desired consistency. Icing will need far less than frosting.
Icing to be spread on cake.JPG
4. Spread on the cake of your choice.