Chocolate Walnut-filled Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 3 quart size tube pan.
- Combine dry ingredients and sift into a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl mixing with a fork until well blended.
- Spoon in a ring over center of chocolate layer being careful not to touch sides of pan with filling mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 20–25 minutes,invert onto plate or rack and let cool completely.
- Frost with a glaze if desired.