Cold Avocado Soup
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 teaspoon of olive oil
- 4 small ripe avocados peeled and chopped
- 2 quarts chicken stock
- ½ cup of green bell peppers chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- camarones picadillos
- pico de gallo with dice shrimp
- cilantro leaves
- 2 large ripe tomatoes chopped
- ½ onion chopped fine
- 1 chile chopped fine
- 1 cove garlic chopped fine
- 2 cups of cook shrimp dice
- 4 teaspoons of lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper corns
- salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon of celery salt
- 1 sprig of chopped cilantro or 3 culantro leaves
- Place Onion, garlic green peppers in the 4 teaspoon of olive oil cook until soft.
- Add the chicken stock and add the avocados season and bring to boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat cook for 20 minute, cool to room temperature.
- Puree the soup mixture in blender until creamy green.
- Keep chilled serve with garnish on top with camarones picadillos.
- Place all in a bowl mixture and add lemon juice mix well.
- Place 3 tablespoon on top of avocado cold soup for garnish.